Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Man From Tallahasee CDN Promo

Well, well, well. Things are heating up. Will the writers really have the balls to allow Jack look like a total dickwad to Kate? Will the scales finally fall from her eyes? I'm actually pretty psyched about this reunion. It would be too much to ask for to have Jack truly betraying Kate to the Others, but I'll settle for Kate realizing she wasted her time and giving Jack a good old piece of her mind. No doubt Jack's got some mega-secret plan that even the audience doesn't know about yet. But hell, if I get to see Kate say 'screw you' to Jack just once, I'll be a happy camper.

So, what'd y'all think about Par Avion? Kate's WTF look at seeing Jack playing footy with his mate Tom at the end was absolutely priceless and made my night.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1g4v4_the-man-from-tallahassee-cdn_fun

No comments: