Thursday, November 30, 2006

I Want a Man...

I want a man who assumes he's in charge without regard to what anyone else thinks.

I want a man who firmly believes that anyone with an opinion differing from his own is wrong. Period.

I want a man who will scream me into submission and tears when he wants answers from me.

I want a man with no more patience than a small child.

I want a man with so little trust of his parents that he will physically attack them ... in public.

I want a man whose personal obsessions allow him to ignore the needs of those around him.

I want a man who will stalk me if I try to break up with him.

I want a man who will hesitate if I have a gun to my head.

I want a man who will dictate to me and never ask my opinion.

I want a man furrier than a latch hook rug.

I want a man well on his way to having more tatoos than Tommy Lee. (maybe he thinks the tats were the "big" deal on that famous Tommy tape.)

I want a man who is ... Jack.

If I ever say any of these things, I wish someone would just shoot me in the head, because I will have clearly taken leave of all my frakking senses.

No comments: