Friday, November 3, 2006

I caved, and so it begins

Okay, I can't take it anymore. I set this up because the hi-larity was too much to contain. What a mind-frakking week! Fabulous for Skate so I am on this sugar high which won't seem to end. Yay for me.

For the record I lurk at several Lost boards: Fuselage, LF, ABC, FF etc. Mostly to enjoy the shipper stuff - because it's just so entertaining. I'm a sucker for romance, so sue me. Yeah, I have no life. I freely admit it, and live vicariously through TV couples and whatnot. I make no frakking apologies for that. Seriously though, the Jate Bubbleheads ( I call it that because they seem to have a freakish bubble of unreality around their heads, equivalent to the 'lalalalala I'm not listening' syndrome which I call Denialitis.)in particular are giving me hours and hours of enjoyment over their latest fanwanking of the upcoming sex scene between Kate and Sawyer. On the Lost-Forum boards this is called jose-ing (long story). I kinda like that. The Bubbleheads of the Fuse Couch and the Teeny Couch at LF are really great at jose-ing the Skate hook up.

Yep, I am in a mocking frame of mind. Why? Because there is so much to mock.

No comments: