Friday, May 25, 2007

Not to be missed...

For those of you already experiencing the deprivation-of-Lost blues, here's something to cheer you up... I give you Lost, Season 3 Recap by ack_attack... this girl has one fine sense of humor. If she doesn't put a smile on your face, you may need your head/eyes/sensory nervous system examined!

Some of my personal favorites:

"And Kate was like "Jack I came to save you mmkay?" And Jack was like "I AM A HUGE DICKFACE! And oh btw meet my new GF, she is hawt. And makes me sammiches." "

"And then Jack is just like IF YOU THOUGHT YOU HATED ME BEFORE, WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE HOW I REACT TO THIS!"

Then the "*crickets*" thrown in for good measure.
As for the recurring Juliet motif... So she's good. No, she's bad. Good. Bad. Good. Nope, definitely bad. Good.... maybe. Hilarious, cracks me up!

http://ack-attack.livejournal.com/370261.html#cutid1

No comments: