Sunday, June 3, 2007

A New Playground

When I started Fishbiscuit, I wanted a place where I could talk about Skate and mock bubbles without being *mod-edited*. It was mostly for my own amusement and I'm thrilled to have been found and now share my thoughts with other Skaters. So, after thinking about it for awhile, I've decided to open a Fish Forum so that the Fish Fans can have a place to talk about Skate, Jate and whatever else comes to mind without censorship.

The Fish Forum absolutely will not replace the Journal. I'm still going to continue to post recaps of the show when it starts, Jater insanity, mod madness and anything else that amuses me. You can still make comments here, just like always. In fact, I hope you do. What I'm hoping the Fish Forum will be is a Skater friendly reef where you can find hot Skate spoilers, start discussions and generally have fun.

If you're a Jater, you're welcome to try to swim with us, seeing how you all think you're the reason behind the show. The Fish and friends can handle it, so bring it on.

You can find my new Forum click here: Fishbiscuitland Forum

See you there!

Note: Link updated Jan. 2008

No comments: