Sunday, March 29, 2009

Forum Update


Now that the recap is out of the way, I just wanted to thank everyone for being patient regarding the latest bandwidth shenanigans at the Fishbiscuitland forum. For putting up with the nosebleeds from all the board flashes everyone was experiencing over the past few days.

It turns out that we've been busier than expected, and had more traffic than I'd anticipated. I turned the FDW upgraded the account asap, but it took a while for the new settings to kick in.

Everything is looking sweet now, and the limit is so high that I don't think bandwidth should be an issue again. Not even if someone puts lifesized pics of Josh and Evi in their sigs. Though, let's not tempt fate, mkay? It's a fickle frakking bitch.


Thanks for hanging in there.

1 comment:

Andrew Sparkes said...

Hey. Got 'banned' (apparently, it hasn't taken effect yet) from the spoiler section on Dark's site for no reason (well, was a little sarcastic, but that's not bannable according to his own rules).

When I posted a genuine question asking about why a re-posted article was still there, simply bulking up the spoiler section, despite him now obviously knowing about it by replying in the comments that pointed it out, he avoided it again by deleting my comments.

Still got the comments in my email, if you wanted a quick exposé on how low Dark has got since that last post of yours.

Drop me an email if you're interested: andrew.p.sparkes@gmail.com